Why buying online with Westaway Suzuki is Easy & Risk Free
- Reserve Online for risk-free £99
- Money Back Guarantee if you change your mind
- Buy with confidence with our 30-day exchange guarantee
- Reserved for up to 5 days
- COVID-19 Safe Transaction
- Test drive available as normal, all cars fully sanitised beforehand
We recognise that you may not want to visit our showroom at the moment, which is why we’re offering a remote test drive or home test drive service.
A remote test drive involves a member of our sales team providing you with a personal walk-around video or a video call we can answer any questions at the same time. Click here to request a video facility.
If you prefer to physically drive a vehicle then we can deliver a demonstrator vehicle to your home for you to drive.
Rest assured all our demonstrator vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
Westaway has put critical policies and procedures in place to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. During the nationwide fight against Coronavirus (COVID-19), we aim to open our services to you in the safest ways possible whilst remaining vigilant in the process and adhering to Government guidelines.
For that reason, we have introduced crucial steps we to keep everyone in our community as safe as possible at all times.
- Social Distancing – Westaway are committed to meeting all guidelines set by the Government on social distancing and has enforced a two-meter distance rule. Work areas and furniture in the showroom have been organised.
- Sanitisation – Sanitisation equipment is readily available across all dealerships. Customers will be encouraged to use hand sanitiser upon your first interaction. All key touch point areas are regularly sanitised.
- Regular Reviews – To ensure our safety measures are kept up to date we will review our procedures regularly whilst clearly communicating all processes and plans to staff and customers.
- Risk Assessment – Risk assessments carried out for all on-site facilities and processes are carried out to fulfill Government guidance so we can ensure your safety.
- Protective Equipment – We have installed all necessary protective equipment in our showrooms in the group including Perspex Screens. In addition to this, our employees have been given appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to allow interaction at a safe distance.
- Routine Checks – Staff will be routinely monitored for COVID-19 symptoms via health surveys and temperature checks. Should a member of staff show any symptoms our commitment to their wellbeing will result in the necessary time off work to self-isolate.