Ford ranger in Northampton
The Ford Ranger is built to work hard and play harder. It’s powered by a new Euro 6.2 compliant 2.0 EcoBlue engine with 130 PS, 170 PS or 210 PS, and it can conquer all terrains thanks to its driver-selectable 4x4 system. Features like keyless entry and start, a rear-view camera and heated seats are available as standard, and thanks to cruise control, traffic sign recognition and lane keeping aid, it’s a dream to drive.
Single Cab and Super Cab models are available in XL spec, while Double Cab models are available in XLT, Limited, Wildtrak and Raptor spec. Limited models have all the features listed above, as well as bi-xenon headlights and an 8” touchscreen with SYNC 3. Wildtrak models have a sports hoop, roof bars, larger 18” alloys and titanium body styling. Raptor models have an upgraded suspension, increased ride height, a wider track, all-terrain tyres and unique Raptor body and interior styling.
The Ranger rides on 18” alloys in Wildtrak and Raptor specification and Limited models onwards have bi-xenon headlights. Wildtrak and Raptor models have an aerodynamic sports hoop and upgraded styling for a sportier look.
The Ranger’s 2.0 EcoBlue engine is available with 130 PS, 170 PS or 210 PS and a 10-speed automatic gearbox. It’s built to conquer any terrain with a capable 4x4 system and driving aids like cruise control and traffic sign recognition.
The Ranger has a 3.5-tonne tow capacity and a payload capacity of over 1 tonne. The Raptor has a 2,500kg tow and 620kg payload capacity. The load bed on all models is big enough for a Euro pallet. Double Cab models have space for five passengers.
Living with it
Limited models have keyless entry and start, rear parking sensors, a rear-view camera and an 8” touchscreen with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto. The Ranger is designed to play hard and get the job done, making it a great all-in-one vehicle.
- 7.0 x 16" Silver Steel Wheel (with 16" Spare wheel)
- Loadbox Inside Tie Down Hooks
- Tie Down Rail with Rope Hooks
- Self Coloured Moulded Front Grille
- Body Coloured Plastic Front Bumper
- 7.0 x 16" Silver Alloy Wheel (with 16" Steel Spare wheel)
- Chrome Grille
- Chrome Exterior Mirror Finish
- Chrome Exterior Door Handle
- Chrome Lift/Decklid Handle
THE NEW RANGER WOLFTRAK
New look, new features, same tough and rugged workhorse. Every bit as tough as it looks, the new Wolftrak takes Ranger's rugged, no-nonsense styling and ups the ante.
- 17" Matt black alloys
- Smartphone integration
- Front skid plate
- 8.0 x 17" Silver Alloy Wheel (with 17" Steel Spare Wheel)
- Bright Front Fender Grill
- Rear Bumper Chromed Steel Step
- Sports Bar with High Mounted Brake Light (ilo Load Rest)
- Dual Power Heated Fold Back Mirrors with Puddle Lamps & Signal
- 18" Boulder Grey Machined Alloy Wheel (with Grey Alloy Spare Wheel)
- Painted Front Fender Grill
- Boulder Grey Radiator Grille
- Boulder Grey Exterior Mirror Finish
- Boulder Grey Exterior Door Handle
THE NEW RANGER STORMTRAK
Introducing a new force in premium 4x4 pick-ups. With its powerful looks and imposing presence, the New Ford Ranger Stormtrak lives up to its Wildtrak heritage — and then some.
- 18" black alloys
- Gloss black exterior parts with red accents
- Optional load bed divider and power roller shutter pack available
- Quality leather seats with race-red detail stitching
- Full parking sensors with reverse camera
- Terrain Management System
- Easy lift tailgate
- Hill descent control
- Paddle shifters
- Ford EcoBlue engine
Raptor Special Edition
- Black Roller Shutter
- Premium front and rear Raptor branded floor mats
- Trailer Tow Pack
- Black Side Step with Raptor Logo
- Dyno Grey Sports Hoop with Side Rails
- Dyno Grey Painted Rear Bumper
- 17” Dyno Grey Alloy Wheels with Grabber Tyres
Ford Ranger Interior Features
Ford Ranger Colours
New Ford Ranger Raptor Special Edition
Ranger Raptor is no ordinary pick-up, the Raptor is a performance 4x4 pick-up truck. Bred from the iconic toughness of Ford Ranger and infused with the performance DNA of the Focus RS – the Ford Ranger Raptor is born for off-road performance.
A specially engineered, bi-turbo Ford 2.0-litre EcoBlue Diesel works with a 10-speed automatic gearbox and paddle gear shifters. And equipped with an impressive All-Terrain Management System, the Raptor is a 4x4 pick-up truck that delivers the ultimate experience, both on and off-road.
Ranger Raptor is a double cab pick-up, also known as a crew cab pick-up, meaning it has a full-size cab and benefits from 4 doors and extended legroom. The spacious second row seating means the Raptor can comfortably bring your friends and family along for the ride.
When compared to the rest of the Ranger line-up Ranger Raptor is a small pick-up truck in terms or load space, but the Raptor overcompensates with its performance.